I’m excited you want to get in touch! Here are specific reasons you may want to contact me, and how to do that. (In the coming months –I hope we’ll have even more reasons for contact.)
- If you are interested in joining the creative process for my book – by sharing your feedback, please shoot me an e-mail here: email@example.com
- If you are interested in reposting or re-printing one of my blog posts, please check out my PERMISSIONS policy.
If what you are interested in is not one of these, or if you still have questions about permission after reading my permission policy, please send an E-mail.
If you want to say hello – send an e-mail < firstname.lastname@example.org >
I’d love to hear from you! I’ll need your name; E-mail address; Subject; and your message.
I own the content on this Web site, and it is copyrighted in my name. I do want my content to be widely distributed – and I want to protect my intellectual property rights. Thanks, in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission:
Without permission you are free to do the following;
- Link to my site or specific posts on my site.
- Excerpt and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided that you link back to my original post.
- Print out my post and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own class, company, or organization.
- Print my posts in non-commercial publications (e.g., church newsletter, class notes, organizational bulletin, etc.), provided that you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Margaret Lalich. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.margaretlalich.com (http://margaretlalich.com/)
YOU MUST HAVE MY EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT TO DO ANY OF THESE THINGS:
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content in any commercial activity, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, Transform, or add anything to this work.